[VAC] Painting the Exterior of an Airstream or Argosy

Hi All,

Somewhere in the future I'll need to paint my Argosy.  I plan on the top
down to the middle trim be white and the lower part be aluminum to match my
puller.  In my memory, I recall discussion that Airstream was painting the
roof of units with insulating paint.  If true, I'd sure like to use
insulating paint to reduce the interior temperature of my Argosy.

Anyone recall if insulating paint is available and if it was/is successfully
used for Airstream products?

                 '74 Argosy, Joy