[VAC] Replacement windows

Hi, All,

I am currently on a quest to find a 17" curved glass window for my '68
Safari.  I know it's probably a wild goose chase, but if anybody out there
happens to have one you'd like to sell, you'd certainly make my day.

In my searching, I saw some windows from a '78 for sale.  I have no idea
whether they're rare, too, or whether anyone on this list would need them,
but I just thought I'd throw that out there... They're at
www.olywa.net/singletonsrv .  They have a little glitch on their site -
once you click on their "inventory" link, you have to click again on
"inventory.html" that comes up in the window.  They're almost all the way
down near the bottom of the long page.

Cheers,

Amanda