[VAC] Re: World Traveler update - Frame Photos

That's exactly how he took the floor out.  Here's how he put it back in:
"I cut the floor sections the same size as the factory, letting it
overhang the frame 1/4" on each side.  It took five 4'x8' sheets. After
cutting them to size, four of them ended up being approximately 4'x7',
and the fifth one was about 3'x7'. I was worried I might have to cut
them into smaller pieces to get them into place, but just struggled with
it until I got them in. If sheet #1 is in the front and sheet #5 is in
the back, this is the order I put them in: (1,2,3,5,4)."

He also used all stainless hardware and a unique 3/16" self-tapping
floorboard screw with a large self-countersinking head.  He sent me
couple, and after trying them out on some scrap, I'm decided to give
them a try on the Flying Cloud next spring. Will report how it went.

RJ