[VAC] Re: World Traveler update - Frame Photos

RJ, did he say how in the h--- he managed to get the floor out from under
the U channel with the belly pan still on? The only thing that occurs to me
is to have cut out and removed the center floor leaving a 2-3 inch perimeter
around the outside and then sawed through the bolts (and screws) holding the
U channel to the edge of the floor. I don't know what that buys you as an
advantage over a body off floor replacement however. But then I wouldn't
understand anybody stripping and burning the interior of a World Traveler
anyway.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind