[VAC] Storage Bins, maybe the most anal question!

A few weeks ago I purchased a 1966 26' Overlander. I was all original including
the "storage bins". When washing out the 36 years of dirt, I notice the
storage bins at one end is straight up and down. At the other end there is a
very slight slope. The question is, "Which is the front and which is the back?"
and "Which end would be facing you after you slide it into the pocket?"  "The
flat side or slope side?"

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC 1270
66 Overlander