[VAC] Re: identifying my model

Brad hit it all on the head.  It is a California '59 "Flying Cloud".
California didn't nameplate their 18 or 22 footers in the mid and late
'50's, but seemed to make only one typical layout, and the Flying Cloud
name is what shows up on all the brochures from the era.  Ohio on the
other hand, had 4 distinct floorplans in their '50's 22 footers.

My model to s/n list is at 17 tightly spaced pages.  With two plants, a
30 year spread, and Airstream changing model # format every two years,
there is no good way to make an index at this time.  I still have
pictures of 27 more trailers that people have sent me I need to put into
the archives, and up date each page with model/serial # info - so much
to do, so little time...

RJ
VintageAirstream.com