[VAC] Re: Airstream factory service

It depends on how far away you are from Jackson Center and how much stuff
you need done.  I go there but I only live 40 minutes from Jackson Center.
I have been very happy with their service but if there was an A/S dealer
closer I would probably check them out.  One thing I will add is that the
cost from JC was higher then they had quoted me...make sure that you have an
itemized list of what you want done and have them give you a price or a
range of costs for that item.  When I took my '78 Ambassador in last spring
I was talking to the guy that was working on it.  He told me that he built
that trailer.  How much more can a guy know about fixing the trailer than
the guy that built it.
Thomas #8848