[VAC] Airstream factory service

Like every WBCCI member, we received a flyer from the Airstream plant
regarding discounts on service this winter.  What has the group's
experience been with the factory servicing and repair of the vintage
trailers?  Is the work of better quality than a good local shop?  For
example, I'm wondering if we would be better off to take our '67 Caravel
(which is at the very beginning of restoration and needs everything) to
Jackson Center to have a dent repaired than to do it locally or ourselves
as we had planned, though I'm sure JC would have to call Inland just as
we would for replacement segments if they're needed.  Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ben & Molly
71 Sovereign (Large Marge)
67 Caravel (Henry)