[VAC] Re:

acetone. i bought every solvent at the paint store and just started
experimenting. you just need a lot of ventilation. my shop has doors on both
ends and i run a fan.  in the winter it could be problematic.

does anybody know how you can tell when the alclad layer has been breached
and what are the consequences.  i have sanded and sanded and sanded a
discarded piece of original skin and no matter how bad i beat it up it still
seems to polish?

by the way, my caravaner is simply very darklky oxydized and not clearcoated
and one pass with f7 and the drill produces a shine that the cyclo makes
mirror like. my 'da' technique is clearly reserved for the worst.

jim graves