[VAC] Re: Three way light switch

Bob,
I took all of my four bulb fixtures down and replace them with florescent.
They are much brighter and efficient.  The three way switches are available
but cost almost as much as new florescent lights.  I bought a switch from
inland a couple years ago and it was twenty something bucks.  You won't
regret florescent, and I doubt you will get your money out of the fixtures
if you buy new lenses first.  I'll send you a pic of how they look installed
if you want.
Randy