[VAC] Bowen hotwater/Bay Breeze AC

Just purchased my second A/S, 1966 26' Overlander. The Honeywell controls on
the water-heater will let me push in the knob but not turn it to "pilot" or
to "on". I see a cover on the front of the control box. "Would taking this
cover off allow me to get WD40 on it to loosen it up, or can I buy new
control box and at what cost?" Second, the fan on the AC unit works, but
when you turn the compresser on, the thing draws so much current that it
shuts down everything. Took the cover off to find that a thing about the size
of a plum (receiver/dryer??had completely rusted off. I'm sure the starter
cap/solenoid is bad. Can you still get all the part for the Bay Breeze, (the
unit with the big fan blades in the middle) and if where?

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC 1270