[VAC] Re: '62 Overlander/roof vents

Chuck,

Most people are replacing their deceased vents with fantastic vents. If they
are too pricey for you standard vents are available and should work well.

As for the bed, my wife and I converted the twin beds in our '60 Overlander
to a king size bed. There are four small platforms that sit between the beds
and 2 pieces of foam that fit nicely into place. The platforms stow away in
the rear closet and the foam pieces form "sofa bolsters" for the twin beds.
The only downside is that the kids would have to climb over (or under) your
bed to get to the bathroom. Pictures are available, just email me offlist.

Scott