[VAC] Re:

Chuck, I fought for several years with my 2 roof vents with their various
problems, bought after market repair parts that were not quite the solution, and
finally took a cue from several people on this list and replaced them with 2
Fantastic Fans from Camping World.  Relatively easy to install, and thus far, I
think, a great improvement on the originals.

The center twin beds:  I had the same problem.  Finally removed everything from
the front (living room) of the trailer and put a nice queen size futon in.  It
is great for seating and lounging during the day, and it folds down at night to
form a very comfortable large bed for my wife and me.  Now the kids can have the
mid-coach bunks, which by the way at 74" long were a tight squeeze for me anyway
at six feet 2 and 1/2 inches.

Of course you can convert the mid-coach twins to a full size bed with a little
ingenuity. You might consider a Murphy bed that will fold straight up to form a
wall on one side when not in use; or take a look at the original design used by
Airstream for a pull-out fold-down "double" bed.  In fact you could probably
convert one of the existing bunks into a pull-out, and have a local custom
mattress factory build you a mattress to fit your exact dimensions.  It won't
leave you with much of an aisle for bathroom access, though.

Anyway, almost anything is possible if you are not trying to maintain your coach
absolutely "original."  Somebody out there has surely done exactly what you are
imagining.

John