[VAC] Re: That little clock...

That spot was empty in our '77 Airstream. I think it had burnt up/shorted
out, as there was a small burn spot in the back of the compartment.

I ended up making a cardboard template of the location, then cut a piece of
Formica I had left over from another project to fit. I sprayed it with some
Rustoleum I had that almost matches the beige color of the cabinet.

I then use silicone to glue on a small clock we had in the house to it,
Once that was dry, I siliconed the whole thing into place.

I would imagine you could also get clock parts (motors, hands and faces)
from a woodworking/clock catalog or web site, and use that. My trailer is
wired for 12V at the clock, so no battery would be needed.

Dave