[VAC] Re: pex size

Evans, following up on my first post, I was reading the instructions on
overhauling the Peters and Russell water pump in my ' 68 Tradewind and it
says to "use a minimum of 1/2" O.D. tubing or 3/8" pipe" including fittings.
I'm not sure what that means. Is there a difference in tubing and pipe? If
3/8" was adequate, why mention 1/2" since it exceeds the 3/8" minimum. I
still think 3/8" is sufficient for replumbing your Airstream and 1/2" is
supposed to be cheaper. Unless one size is easier to work/install, I'd still
use the less expensive size. That's just me.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind