[VAC] Re: PJM-> Carlson heater

Hi Dick ,
     Its either go or no with the Carlson heater . There is no thermostat , I
just open a window or turn it to pilot to cool off . I dont know if you could
rig a thermostat control to it , but the beauty of it to me is that its so
simple ( no electronic control circuit board ) and doesnt run down battery when
boondocking . Let me know if you ever hear of any  for sale or parts , I love
em . You`ll be wanting all that heat soon , getting chilly here .
Chris