[VAC] Re: Rotten floor supports!

Jeff, I have a 1976 31' center bath. You can take off the rear bottom trim
by removing the blue insert and then drilling out the rivets that holds the
aluminum trim piece. This will expose the rivets that holds the curved
sections that forms the connection from the sides to the belly pan. By
removing the rivets at the trim line you will have access to the side
supports. When I did this project on my 76 I found a real dirty mess of
rotten insulation and rust. I cleaned everything up and sealed the
connections. My flooring was fine and nothing had rusted through.

Good Luck