[VAC] Rotten floor supports!

Wouldn't you know it, just about the time you think you've been
everywhere there is!
The other day I cut out a small piece of floor in the rear "Trunk" (1977
sovereign center bath, rear twin 31ft.) to replace it before it got too
bad and found that the supports (or otherwise called "Longitudinal
tubing") was rusted clean through! NASTY! .Well since we've had this
there's a double bed over it and I'm afraid i'm going to have to remove
it, the floor, the belly pan...Any help here?  thanks  jeff OH and by
the way, yes this is the same Jeff who recently enquired how to get his
pics online...of witch I'm working on this very minute! Jeff