[VAC] Re: outside light cover

There has been quite a bit of scuttle and I've had some personal experience
with LED lights.  I had never thought of them for this application but now
that you have pointed it out, I will look for an LED array with the proper
base to fit in the outside light fixture on my Safari.  If that does not pan
out I'll just drop the wattage to reduce the heat and lower the intensity.
    The existing light is very bright.  It's no wonder that it fried the
fixture.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park