[VAC] Re: Sagging coach

This may be the way it is on the new freeways, but I would expect that the
best balance in the RV world would make little difference when the wheels
drop into a pot hole or the trailer hits a speed bump that didn't seem too
bad when the tow truck went over it, but threw everything out of the sink
when the trailer went over it... Bottom line is that Airstream made heavier
frames to support the tanks and the things that happened to them...and of
course the heavier stuff that the owners demanded be in the trailer....
Lets not fight over semantics, the balance is important, but not
everything... or the separations would not be limited to the units with the
smaller frames...I imagine one could bend the frame on a new one if you hit
the right pot hole with the max load on board...

Jim