[VAC] Re: outside light cover

Hi Y'all:

I have one of those lenses on my '67.  I at first thought that because my
trailer was from AZ that the lens had "relaxed" due to heat and was bulged
out at the bottom.  After looking at it more closely, my opinion is that it
is designed that way.  To me it looks like the lens is formed with a
"drip-lip" at the bottom to direct rainwater away from the trim ring.

I'll be glad to take a picture of mine and send it to anyone who is
interested in it.  I suspect that my lens is identical.

GQ '67 Safari