[VAC] Re: outside light cover/1960s "Scare Light"

Greetings Bob!

If it is the round light similar to that being sold via e-Bay auction, it is
likely still available from your local Airstream dealer.  I recently
purchased two complete "scare" lights and one lense with gasket to carry as
spares for my 1964 Overlander International.  I purchased them just a few
weeks ago from Ace Fogdall RV in Cedar Falls, Iowa - - they are Iowa's
Airstream dealer.  Try contacting Florence in the Parts Department she will
likely be able to source the lense and/or light assembly for you.  You can
find Ace Fogdall on the web at:

http://www.acefogdallrv.com/

In fact, Florence and her associate were able to source all new lenses for
the exterior clearance and tail lights on my '78 Argosy.

Good luck sourcing your part!

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (Towcar in Training)