[VAC] toilet flange etc.

Working on my (new to me) 62 sov. finally got all copper water pipes
replaced or repaired and the sys is holding pressure. Tested the air
compressor and it seems fine. There is a pressure gauge on the fill cap that
is shot so I guess I need to monitor the pressure. What's the deal with
that?
There is no toilet and the mounting flange had both holes broken out. I have
now demolished the rest of the flange w/ only a ring left in the fiberglass
tank. Is it threaded or cast into the tank? My uncle owns a fiberglass shop
so I can remount a new one if needed. Any suggestions on appropriate
toilets?
My next point of attack is the Bowen water heater. The lp burner and pilot
are missing. Is there a burner I can rig into this old model?
This is my first RV of any kind and any help on "things to check" would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Evans
62 sov