[VAC] Re: What to do with tired dingy zolatone

How about Zolatone again?  I've done a couple of trailers for people now
with the stuff, and will do our latest personal restoration.  You can't
quite get the exact match, so you have to do all the exposed surface,
but what's nice is that the existing finish acts as the primer coast,
and the Zolatone will become one with the surface - bulletproof.  In the
case of our Flying Cloud we are going to use the Desert Camo with some
of the Bright blue to add the turquoise effect the original had.

Sounds like your mix would be the camo & silver gray.
Auto paint stores carry the stuff, but it does require a good spray
paint gun (rental if need be)
Best of luck,
RJ
'65 Caravel