[VAC] two requests

We have a 67 Globetrotter which we took on a 10,000 mile trek last summer
and it works wonderfully.  Returned home to Maine and winterized it (of
course) and now find that we are not going to be able to use it this
summer/fall.  It still has the antifreeze in it from last winter and I
wonder if I should purge the old stuff, blow it out, and put in new.  Is
there a downside to just leaving it in until next spring?

Secondly, is there a way for us to assess how much water we have in the
freshwater tank?  We have no gauge and so its level, when I am not filling
it completely, is "by-guess-and-by-gosh" as to what we actually have there
in reserve.  Because of weight concerns I would like to know more
accurately.  Thanks, Dave Mills