[VAC] Re: Gina ndelicate Answer and more than you want to know

Gina,

So you actually do have a composting toilet then?  I know they are made
but last time I checked they were used for isolated cabins and the like.

We do lots of gardening ourselves and make our own compost all the time
with yard waste, grass clippings and Fall leaves.  I have a couple of
big tillers one of which is 5 feet wide and hooks up to the PTO on the
back of my John Deere compact tractor.  The dirt in our garden is very
rich, smells sweet and the vegetables thrive out there during the
growing season.  The weeds grow very easily there as well and always
provides us with something to do there as well.

I meant no offense with what I posted previously but I think you
misunderstood the intent of my response to your earlier mention of
composting waste.

Tom