[VAC] Re: Update on TV antennae gear replacement

that is very interesting, is that statement the result of your dealing ONLY with
poorly installed antennae on rubber roofed tupperwares??
fyi, I have had a batwing on top of my trailer for 4 yrs and Lord only knows how
long before that.  if you run it down to lock down and have your leade run
correctly, you will have nothing other than possibly some polishing from the
antenna leade running across the roof and into the trailer thru the side, and
that only if the leade is poorly installed.

iow, I take full exception to your statement.
And, I think that a lot of others here will bely your comments as well.
fwiw

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T '76 Sovereign