[VAC] Parts

Hi Jim,

< grin>    Answer:    too...    long...    ago.   Friends of ours were there
last month and clued me into the changes (business and family). This Fall,
we'll be passing through Jackson, Miss. and stopping there during our annual
trek away from freezing weather. I hope Billy's kids didn't just toss out
those parts as "worthless junk," but...you never know.

While in the neighborhood (southeastern USA), I'm hoping to stop at Camper
Repair Center in Montevallo, AL to find out if he bought out Billy's parts.
Scuttlebutt has it - his parts supply is extensive. I have to see for
myself.

Tomorrow, we roll North (toward Montreal) into the Adirondack Mountains for
our annual 3 week "vacation" at Fish Creek Campground and at Rollins
Pond Campground near Tupper Lake, NY. Maybe the Chamber of Commerce office
will let me send and receive email like they did during previous years.  Or
..... maybe that's changed too.

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net