[VAC] Re: Bubble question

I have received some helpful information from Roy
Lashway and I think I have solved my problem.I just
got a 57 Bubble and I wasn't sure how the plumbing was
supposed to be as it has a toilet and a sink but they
were not connected anywhere for draining. It wasn't
used for wet camping so I think a pipe was sawed off
under the sink just outside the belly pan. I can see
the end of it. The toilet was removed but still
there.I wanted to know what I can do to the trailer
without hurting the value of it.It still has the
original mattress (very uncomfortable), curtains,
flooring etc. Also I want to go places in this and it
doesn't have an A/C. Would a roof mount or one like
Roy's be better for this small thing?
Al