[VAC] Re:

Andy,

I will send you a pic of the door gasketing material on my '60 in the next
day or two. I could not access your parts page, but unless your part has
changed the gasket you offer is NOT the same. I believe that the gasket I
have is an exact replacement of the original. I was able to obtain it from
Airstream about 15 years ago. It is thicker than yours and I have seen the
same stuff on other Airstreams my vintage. Perhaps it is just an Ohio vs.
California thing.

Scott