[VAC] Color Coding for Umbilical Cord Wiring on 1978 Argosy Minuet

Greetings All!

I will be towing home a new to me 1978 Argosy Minuet tomorrow.  In
speaking with the owner, I know that the 7 terminal blade-type Bargman
connector has been rewired in the past to match his tow vehicle.  I am
anticipating that I may be changing wires to match the industry standard
for this connector to match my 1999 GMC Suburban's wiring connector.  I
have checked Tom Patterson archive and have the color coding for the
1960s coaches (matches that of my '64 Overlander), but my question is
does anyone know if Airstream had adopted the industry standard for
color coding by 1978 with the Argosy?  If not, does anyone have the
color coding in use at that time?  I am hoping that the original owner's
manual is with the trailer which I am hoping would have such
information, but I don't really want to count too heavily on this
eventuality.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Kevin Allen

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet (joining the family August 8, 2002)
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)