[VAC] Re: pumps

John,

Great to hear from you!

It greatly suprises me that the water will just flow right through the idle
pump! Do you notice a reduced water flow while doing this?

If I replace my pump with a demand pump I will most likely add a new city
water connection near or at the rear of the trailer, just to modernize
things a little. It would be nice to use a short hose instead of the 50
footer I currently use! But, I will keep your setup in mind, just in case I
don't have time to do the full job, or I don't find a connection that I
like.

Scott