[VAC] Re:

Jeanne -
I went to a local upholstry shop and the great people there cut me 5" foam
mattresses, and made the covers for me for an extra charge. I think the foam
was about $100 per bed. I tried several densities and levels of quality
before settling on one that was comfortable (and would last).  The nice thing
is that the foam cushions are light enough to easily be removed from the
airstream for storage, if necessary.

Check the archives, as there have been several discussions of types of
mattresses, etc.
Good luck -
John