[VAC] Re:

Scott
Our new 12 volt pump setup in the 58 Caravanner seems to flow at about  the
same rate as our factory stock 73 Tradewind's water system. I do use an in
line pressure regulator at the city faucet outlet before I connect my fresh
water hose. Our Caravanner has 3/8" OD copper tubing, our Tradewind has 1/2"
OD copper tubing. I am slowly converting all fresh water plumbing to 1/2" ID
nylon reinforced FDA approved clear flexible tubing with stainless steel
hose clamps at the connections. I'm good at soldering copper but where
vibration & freezing is expected, the soft tubing seems to be more
forgiving. It seems to be holding up fine so far. If I find this system
fails, I'll admit my failure & return to the copper. I try to work towards
the KISS system (keep it simple stupid).
John Young
WBCCI & VAC 6034