[VAC] Trimming viscoelastic toppers

Don -

Yes, the topper can be cut to fit. It comes with a fabric case that
has a zipper on three sides.  If you cut the foam, you'll also want
to modify the cover - an easy task for an accomplished seamstress
like my wife, but I'd never try it myself.

A related issue is the fabric from which the cover's made.  One
reason for the high prices of Tempurpedic products is that they use a
fabric something like Goretex - it "breathes", allowing air to pass
through, but will not permit moisture to penetrate (biggest concern
is from the outside to the foam).  We're thinking about making custom
covers from Goretex for our toppers.

Hope this helps.

Stan