[VAC] epoxy to fix soft floor at door?

There is no pat answere to your question it depends on just how soft the
floor is is the aera THOURLY DRY. and a number of othe factors normaly I
would suggest that you drill a number of 1/8in holes part way through the
aera on a 1 to 1/2 grid to allow the epoxy to thourly pinitrate the aera and
wet out especially good along the outer edge as to seal the outer edge if i
were doing it I would get some laminating epoxy and lay an aera of 6 0z cloth
over the bad sopt to further rastor the floor.the materials cand be had quite
resonably from fiberglass coatings in St Petersburg Fl.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind (The Silver Abaltross.)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel