[VAC] Forgot to ask about insurance, etc.

I'm posting this to the rv/automotive-related lists to which i'm subscribed.

My Allstate policy for the '81 Dodge 'Champion' RV (i re-registered it as a '79, to the running gear, due to smog restrictions - it routinely failed smog as an '81). This is an RV policy, specifically, and costs less than $400.00/year. The 'RV RoadHelp' i
We had an engine failure last tuesday; about 6:30pm (central time), about 30 miles east of Grand Island, NE. The engine had begun to overheat even though i'd had the engine gone through, complete tune-up, etc. about four days earlier before leaving Reno,
I called my allstate agent in Reno, because the RV RoadHelp card I was carrying in my wallet was about 3 years out of date. Suzanne was out of the office, but one of the other agents took my cell phone number, and said he'd start on it until she got back.
Got a call back in about four minutes with a direct number to RV RoadHelp, and a contact name. They'd started the ball rolling, and I have to say that i've never EVER had such rapid response in an emergency (Island Towing of Grand Island). I mentioned the
The Allstate RV policy also includes a 'trip-interruption' provision - in our case, up to a $1,000.00 per incident.

FWIW, i can't see how they could have performed better.

Tuna
Reno, NV
'81 Dodge 'Champion'
'49 Willys Overland 'Jeepster'