[VAC] Re '56 Safari Floor Repair, my story re my 58 Traveler shell of flo...

Please dont try to scare people about using epoxy. I started using epoxys in
the 1950s have used many drums of it. never war any thing more than a
charcole mask and only when below decks in a confined space . yes the fumes
are not healthful but most tf the dangers are grossly exergrated by the
E.P.A.. I have used gallons of it on the interior of my trailer and no one
has suffered any ill effects. use the same care you would use painting or
varnishing.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind( the Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge cummins Diesel