[VAC] Majestic Mt. Baker Rally here I come! looking for a brake controller

I'm driving down from Powell River, BC for the Majestic Mt. Baker Rally.
I'll not be bringing the 59 Traveler, but I will possibly bring down some
parts.  I'm planning to stay at family space in Marysville so far.

I have a new truck... and am interested in getting a brake controller for it
while I'm there.  Can anyone recommend a place in the general area?  I'm
interested in the Tekonsha Prodigy, but am also open to other possibilities.
I saw a Reese brakeman compact at Wal-Mart.  What is its reputation?

I'm excited about being there and meeting people I've talked to on the net.
See you there,
Cindy
Blondie, 59 Traveler