[VAC] Re: Skin Finish

I am of the once per year AP-300, then twice per year Rollite sealer
school.  The sealer is really easy to use.  Both can be purchased from
Airstream Dreams.  You can see how my trailer looks at Vintageairstream.com
first set of 59 Traveler pictures.  I had just finished its first polish
then, my subsequent annual polish seems to look even better now.  Just got
back from a 4800 mile trip though rain/dirt/humidity/hot temps etc etc -
got a few spots that will come out with sealer.  I think its easy maintenance.

Ken Johansen
5958
59 Traveler
75 Airstream