[VAC] Re: Skin Finish

I tried a number of polishes.  I liked the Rolite series of polishes the
best... the final polish is the 300 polish and it really shines....
If you are interested in Rolite, I would suggest buying it from a dealer
that will discount, like AirstreamDreams.com.... The factory protects some
rather exorbitant "list price" figures...  I tried some polishers that I
own and didn't like any of them... I will try the two head Cyclo next time
with the "t shirt method"... where the polishing is very much like the
method used in a manual application...
I wound up buying cloth towels at the local Sam's and throwing it away
after one use.... the washing of the black residue is very difficult and if
I were the head of the house , I would ban the use of the washer with
polish cloth... I went to a laundromat and was very ashamed of the way I
abused one of the washers... ie.. one use and pitch...
I don't recommend hand polishing, it tears up the shoulder joints.... I
have noticed that others are indicating that an anual touch up with the AS
300 will keep the trailer difficult to look at in the sun... I am not
interested in keeping it that bright...
Jim