[VAC] Re: Skin Finish

It seems to fall into 3 camps:
1- Re clear coat at P&S in Ohio or Oasis RV in Arizona.
2- Do a once over light polish each spring.
3- Seal with Rolite Sealer or some other stuff.  Below is an email I
just got addressed to my website.  Anyone try this?
RJ

Hello- I stripped my 78 sovereign, and tried several
car waxes  to seal the bare aluminum. I found Eagle 1
"wax as you dry" to work really well. it is applied to
a wet unit (or car) and spread with the wet chamois.
works great, no buffing or oxidization. Makes a nice
slick surface, seals out water spots.
<snip>