[VAC] Re: Spinning rivets

i've only drilled out a few hundred rivets - started out ultra-carefully by
using a dremel to make perfect dimples in the exact center of the head, then
using differently sized drill bits, etc... and then was directed by someone
on this list to try the chisel method... quicker, easier, cleaner, and
eliminates the problem of the drill bit skittering off the rivet head and
making nasty marks on the nearby skin. I practiced on the belly-pan, but i
imagine i could have taken a bit of scrap 2024T, rivetted the heck out of
it, and practiced on that.
i used an old wood chisel, kept my eye on the edge and de-burred and
sharpened with a flat file as necessary.

Tuna