[VAC] Univolt Problem

Hello Airstreamers,

My 1975 Argosy 24' motorhome had been plugged in to shore power for the
past couple of months -- my wife was staying in it while attending to
her mother's medical problems. When I unplugged it, lo and behold, no
lights inside unless it was running. (The house battery is new, and
fully charged.) My guess is that a relay somewhere in the depths of the
Univolt fried in the "shore power" position, instead of returning to the
"house battery" position when the rig was unplugged.

Is this a correct analysis of the problem?

And, next question, is this something I can fix, or does it require an
expensive trip to Andy at Inland or Rodney at C&G?

Thanks very much in advance!

Best regards,

Rik