[VAC] 67' Globe Trotter

Well I am into about my 18th month of refurbishment on this old neglected
gal.  Thousands of dollars and about as many hours of labor and I can say "I
will only stop when it is finished".  To date the plywood floor has been
replaced as well as all the old aluminum wiring and insulation top to
bottom.  The woodwork has been completely refinished as well as a new
counter top and some cabinet modifications, and all the plumbing (supply and
drain-waste-vent all new).  Just completed the installation of the new
laminate flooring.

The only conclusion that I can come to is that I am insane. Why does a
person feel so compelled to take on such a project and be driven in such a
manner?  Who knows.  It has been to quote many a "labor of love".  I feel
that only when this old beauty is in pristine condition, polished and ready
for use will the void be filled. I have a feeling that many of you share
this "Need to do"scenario.  Oh well life is short and if we can derive
contentment and happiness from such an endeavor, what the heck.  Go
Airstream!  Red