[VAC] Re: Disc Brakes

Carole and Rob. To add disc brakes to your Airstream can be done, but it will
be expensive. A "braker" can be installed, which powers the calipers. It only
requires an input from a good electronic controller. However, they go for
$840.00.
With the braker installed in place of the original booster assembly that
Airstream used, the overall operation was superb, in each and every
conversion that we have made. Several of our customers have also made that
change, and all report excellent performance.

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com