[VAC] Re: H20 on demand

Added information:  I called Precision Temp and they say that their unit
draws only 20ma when idle and 1amp when heating at full pressure.  That
being the case, I doubt that it is the RV-500 that has drained my battery.

Closer inspection of Univolt showed small blown fuse.  Both large and small
fuses are on route to an electrician to get checked and replacement.  I am
getting this uneasy feeling that I will be buying a new charger B4 days end.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA