[VAC] Re: Univolt vs modern power supplies

What did Beatrice have to do with the product? They didn't change a thing.
They still left all the engineering up to the folks at Airstream. But once
again, why oh why are so many people fighting over the vintage trailers that
were built during the Beatrice Foods day. Some of the new buyers are paying
far more than the trailers originally sold for, and many times purchasing a
coach that has been through "all" the battles, inside and out. Could be that
they love the basic product.
We receive calls every day from owners that want "all" the original
equipment.
Bottom line I guess, is that the old stuff makes some of us happy, and some
of us not.

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com