[VAC] Re: Univolt vs modern power supplies

Ken. Look at what other people did in 72 as well. Airstream did it to save
weight. But I really think that if Airstream made all these horrible
blunders, why do people fight each other to buy them, especially the vintage
trailers???   Hmmmm. GM built junk cars back then, at least by todays
comparison. I think we can take anyone's product of today and compare it to
their product of 30 years ago, and come away saying, "wow", look at all the
improvements.  But where do we find travel trailers that are 30, 40 and 50
years old? Many of them were built, but most of them have gone to trailer
heaven. From that I think most of us would agree that Airstream has always
built a top of the line product, and will continue to do so. It's up to us to
take care of it and as the need be, install upgrades and new products, that
fill our fancies.
After all Ken, nothing lasts forever, but, Airstream is working on it. So far
they have reach 70 years. Not bad. Could be they always knew what they were
doing, some of us perhaps are just learning that.

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com