[VAC] Cherokee RV and RM Rally

Sure wish I could join you, but just can't get away right now. Great buy on
your 1973 A/S. As for the door lock I wonder if it is the same kind as is on
my 1976 Sovereign. I had Bob Jones at Bob Jones RV here in Houston replace
my old lock with one he had rebuilt. He gave me a real good deal and kept my
old lock to rebuild it. I bet he still has it. His phone number is
713-910-2949. Bob and his son Chris have been working on Airstreams for a
long time have a lot of older A/S parts in stock.

Don Hardman
1976 31" Sovereign